CHANEL Navy/Red/White Destructed Braid Trim Boucle Jacket
Size FR 36 / US 0 - 2 / XS
Express your je nais se quoi attitude with this striking destructed Chanel jacket. It features a tailored figure-flattering silhouette, notched lapel collar, button front closure, flap pockets, destroyed areas, frayed edges and chunky contrast braid trim. Impeccably tailored with unique multi-panel construction and the quality Chanel is famous for, finished with a weighted hem chain for perfect drape and fully lined in silk.
Stylist Note: The fraying, distressing, and irregularities are an intentional part of the design of this jacket and lend to its vintage urban style.
- 2008 Fall/Winter Collection.
- Tailored silhouette with notched lapel collar.
- Four-button front closure.
- Red, navy & white multicolor boucle weave.
- Destructed areas including frayed edges and loose threads.
- Chunky tonal braid trim.
- Four button flap front pockets.
- Full length sleeves with braid trim cuff.
- Belt loops; Belt NOT included.
- Shirring at back waist.
- Silk/ cotton / nylon / viscose / poly / wool blend.
- Silk lining.
- Made in France.
- Preowned in Very Good condition. Light signs of wear to fabric, fringe and trim.